Like other parts of the world, Middle East economies have been impacted by COVID-19, with certain sectors taking the biggest hit. Deal activity in the region has nevertheless proved resilient, with increasing evidence indicating that investor confidence is getting back on track.
Date: Wednesday 7 October 2020
Time: 2:00pm - 3:00pm (GST)
Clyde & Co and SS&C Intralinks invite you to join our webinar, with the participation of Deloitte Middle East, that will explore the latest trends driving the Middle East M&A market. Having analysed recent regional data, our panel of M&A experts will share key insights on the latest transactions, sectors of interest and best practices for deal-making in the region.
Topics to be covered:
- COVID-19: impact on deal volume & deal value
- Changing aspects and drivers for M&A deal-making
- Key sectors and jurisdictions to watch
- UAE & KSA: leading jurisdictions during COVID-19
- 2021 deal activity outlook
To view the full details please click here.