Morrison and Foerster partner James Koukios breaks down the Top 10 International Anti-Corruption Developments for December 2019 in this episode. Highlights include:
- South Korea passes bill to establish new anti-corruption agency.
- What are telecommunications companies so susceptible to corruption?
- Differences between corruption in cases similar to the Haitian Teleco case and the corruption in much larger cases such as Ericsson. What lessons can compliance professionals learn?
- Will we see more telecommunications FCPA enforcement actions in 2020 or 2021?
- SNC-Lavalin resolves corruption charges in Canada.
Listen to the episode here.
Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© Morrison & Foerster LLP. All rights reserved