Welcome to the Last Month at the Federal Circuit – a look at recent Federal Circuit decisions impacting the intellectual property community. In this podcast, Finnegan partner J. Michael Jakes offers insight into the Federal Circuit, its recent cases, and their potential implications.
- Arthrex, Inc. v. Smith & Nephew, Inc.
- Hologic, Inc. v. Minerva Surgical, Inc.
- American Axle & Manufacturing, Inc. v. Neapco Holdings LLC
- GlaxoSmithKline LLC v. Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc.
- Piano Factory Group, Inc. v. Schiedmayer
- Game and Technology Co., Ltd. v. Wargaming Group Limited
To listen to the podcast, please click here
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.