If you need to amend drawings after allowance, they are entered by the Office of Publications. If such amendment is forwarded to the examiner, the examiner should forward or return the application to the Office of Publications. The examiner should not deny entry of any drawing submission that includes only formal changes.

The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.