EXPECTFOCUS® is a quarterly review of developments in the insurance and financial services industry, provided on a complimentary basis to clients and friends of Carlton Fields Jorden Burt, P.A.
- Should Your Company Purchase Bitcoin to Pay a Cyber Ransom?
- NAIC Draws Line in CFPB Sandbox
- NAIC's Big Data Task Force Sets Charges for 2017
- Broker-Dealers Can Hold Customers' Initial Checks
- FINRA Fines Firms For Not Supervising L-Share Annuity Sales
- Complaint Against New York Life Dismissed in Action Testing Application of California's Usury Laws
- Seventh Circuit Affirms Insurer's Duty to Pay Policy Proceeds Under Wisconsin Statute
- Pennsylvania District Court Rejects Effort to Certify Retained Asset Account Claims Against Prudential
- SEC and OCC Seek Accommodation with Fintech Firms
- Insurable Interest Found in Life Insurance Policies Procured by Investors Through Fraudulent STOLI Scheme
- Court Upholds SEC on "Backtested" Investment Strategy Illustrations
- FINRA Focus on Cybersecurity Continues
- Complex Investment Product Training Materials Under Fire
- FINRA Seeks Clean Sweep of Abusive Cross-Selling Practices
- Dodd-Frank in a Trump Administration
- SEC Adopts Liquidity Risk Programs for Funds
- SEC Watchdog to Watch
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.