Hopefully you had an opportunity to attend our recent Health Law & Innovation Virtual session titled "Stimulus Relief Funds: Strings Attached." Here are program materials that will be helpful to you:
Cheat Sheet for CARE's Act Provider Relief
Provider Relief Fund General Distribution FAQs (As of 10/28/2020)
U.S. Department of Health & Human Services | CARES Act Provider Relief Fund
If you miss some of the webinar, want to review some of the material or have a colleague who missed the program? The webinar recording is now available for viewing at your convenience. Simply register using the following link and you will have access to the recorded webcast. https://event.on24.com/wcc/r/2637091/918529162DBD1A80B6B8A27F1431372C
Please join Husch Blackwell as we go virtual with our Health Law Conference. The series will include a range of important topics relevant to the healthcare industry. The webinar programs will be offered every Thursday through November 19.
Many healthcare providers understand the general framework established for use of stimulus relief funds. However, many questions remain about the strings attached to these payments. Join our panel for a discussion around commonly asked questions from providers across the country. Our panel will share legal and accounting perspectives as well as practical considerations to help providers as they operationalize where and how they use relief payments.
- Alison Hollender, Attorney, Husch Blackwell
- Dan Yunker, Managing Principal, Healthcare Risk Consulting, Crowe LLP
Meg S.L. Pekarske, Partner, Husch Blackwell
Want to plan ahead? Registration is also open for the remaining programs in our Health Law & Innovation virtual series. Click the program title below to register for each session you would like to attend. All programs will be held Noon – 1:00 p.m. CDT.
- October 29 – Strategic Acquisitions and Investment Opportunities During a Pandemic
- November 12 – Pharmacy Trends 2021: What to Watch Out for After the Year That Was
- November 19 – Health Law 2021: A Legislative Outlook
Who Should Attend
CEOs, COOs, CFOs, general counsel, compliance officers and other senior business leaders, as well as representatives of hospitals, physician groups and other healthcare organizations.
Continuing Education Credit
These programs are pending approval for Colorado, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Tennessee, Texas and Wisconsin continuing legal education credit.
Access Previous Programs
- Vaccine: Hope and Controversy – If you were unable to join us on October 1 you can now access the recording.
- Developing Strategies Around Hospital and Physician Integration – If you were unable to join us on October 8 you can now access the recording.
- Virtual Health: Who Will Be Leading Tomorrow? CMS, Consumers, COVID-19? – If you were unable to join us on October 15 you can now access the recording.
- Risk Management: Uncharted Waters – If you were unable to join us on October 22 you can now access the recording.
CARES Act, COVID-19 & Return-to-Work Guidance
Husch Blackwell provides guidance regarding COVID-19 updates, the CARES Act, rapidly changing state-by-state orders, including those that impact stay-at-home and return-to-work protocols. Contact these legal teams or your Husch Blackwell attorney to plan a way through and beyond the pandemic.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.