- U.S. Congress rejected a proposal to align ESG reporting requirements with the more rigorous standards applied in Europe.
- Bob Eccles discusses the "R-Factor" as a possible market-based solution for ESG reporting standards.
- An NFL player retired at age 30 and launched a $200 million Opportunity Zone fund.
- A seafood company in Vietnam hopes to scale the sustainability of 20,000 shrimp farms through a new approach called The Partnership Assurance Model.
- The president and CEO of KLM describes the airline's new "Fly Responsibly" campaign, which encourages passengers to consider more sustainable forms of transport when it comes to short-haul travel.
- Fast-fashion retailer Zara announced several sustainability initiatives, including changes to its supply chain, eliminating single-use plastics, and complete adoption of green-only packaging.
- Boston Impact Initiative Fund is applying biomimicry principles to its impact investment strategy to fight racial wage gaps.
Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© Morrison & Foerster LLP. All rights reserved