For the upcoming 2019-2020 academic year, Thompson Coburn's Higher Education Practice will be offering a series of free, monthly webinars focused on legal, regulatory, and policy issues impacting institutions of higher education. These webinars, each of which will be approved for Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credit, will touch on matters of significance for educational institutions of all types, large or small, public or private.
2019 Higher Education Webinar Topics
- August 28: Examining the USED Approval Process for Higher Ed Mergers and Acquisitions
- September: Cybersecurity in Higher Education
- October: Postsecondary Mergers and Acquisitions
- November: USED Rulemaking update
2020 Higher Education Webinar Topics
- February: A Review of Noteworthy USED Administrative Decisions
- March: Immigration
- April: Intellectual Property
- May: Cannabis & Higher Education
If you are a REGucation subscriber, you will receive announcements when registration for these programs opens. If you are not yet a REGucation subscriber, please visit our Subscription Center and sign up today!
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.