Welcome to the Investment Management Brief, our regular briefing offering an overview of the latest business issues in investment management, including analysis and comment from Pinsent Masons.
In this issue we cover:
- Megan Butler, the FCA's Executive Director of Supervision, gives the keynote address at The Investing and Saving Alliance's (TISA's) Operational Resilience Forum, on 5 December 2019, hosted by Pinsent Masons. Read more here.
- ILPA publishes 'market standard' limited partnership agreement. Read more here.
- Investment Association updates Principles of Remuneration for 2020. Read more here.
- Embracing diversity and inclusion 'supports business growth'. Read more here.
- IT security guidance should spur contracts review. Read more here.
- FCA: firms must work towards 2021 LIBOR transition deadline. Read more here.
- UK needs to maintain regulatory alignment with EU after Brexit. Read more here.
- Financial authority heads take stand on climate change. Read more here.
- Law on cryptoassets and smart contracts clarified. Read more here.
We hope you found your update useful.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.