Discover or re-discover the recordings of our annual tax event which took place for the first time as a series of webinars.
Budget 2021 - what to remember?
- Attracting and retaining talent
- Real estate
Case law - main trends
- Luxembourg case law 2020 overview
- Main trends
- Exchange of information
Outlook 2021 for corporations - EU & international trends
- EU developments and their impact in Luxembourg (DAC 6 is live, bill on deductible payments to EU black list jurisdictions passed, application of the reverse hybrid rules)
- Expected trends on the market
- OECD developments
Transfer pricing challenges for 2021
- Transfer Pricing and Covid-19: impact on transfer prices and documentation to avoid challenges from the tax authorities
- Evolution of the Luxembourg administrative practice and application of the February 2020 OECD guidance on financial transactions
- Other international developments: taxation of the digital economy and using new opportunities for dealing with transfer pricing controversy
VAT update for private equity
- VAT impacts of aborted, acquisition and disposal costs
- Update on case law dealing with deduction of VAT by holding companies
- Requirements imposed by the VAT authorities for VAT recovery
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.