Issue no. 26 of the Shipping & Maritime Law Newsletter is now available.
Click here to view newsletter.
In this issue:
- GANADO Advocates at Ince & Co Yacht Seminar
- GANADO Advocates assists ELSA Malta with Maritime Moot Court Competition
- GANADO Advocates sponsors Greek Ship Finance Forum 2018
- GANADO Advocates participates in ELSA Summer Law School
- GANADO Advocates Plays Major Role in the Acquisition of M.Y Indian Empress
- GANADO Advocates sponsors Malta Maritime Summit
- GANADO Advocates advises Star Bulk Carriers Corp. on the Acquisition of Vessels from the Augustea Group and York Capital Management
- Ship Management: Tax Incentives for Employees
Articles & Publications
- Is State aid essential to the shipping industry?
- Getting the Deal Through – Shipping in Malta 2018
- The Ship Mortgage – Malta Chapter
- Registering the Ship – Malta Chapter
- MSD Shipping Notice 146 on Concentrated Inspection Campaign on MARPOL Annex VI
- MSD Technical Notice SLS.33 on Publications to be Carried Onboard Malta Flagged Vessels
New Team Members
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.