On the link above is a pdf to the Dillon Eustace guide to the Payments Services Regulations and its implementation in Ireland. Listed below for your convenience is an outline of the key elements covered in this guide.
1. PART I - BACKGROUND
Single Market in Payment Services
Scope of the PSD2
2. PART II – APPLICATION OF PSD2 IN IRELAND
Irish PSD Regulations 2018
Provision of "Payment Services"
Services excluded from the definition of "Payment Services"
3. PART III – AUTHORISATION OF PAYMENT INSTITUTIONS IN IRELAND
Routes of Authorisation
Small Payments Institutions
Register of Payment Service Providers
4. PART IV – KEY PRUDENTIAL SUPERVISION REQUIREMENTS FOR PAYMENT INSTITUTIONS
Safeguarding User Funds
5. PART V – PASSPORTING PROVISIONS FOR PAYMENT INSTITUTIONS
Application for a Passport
Right to Passport
Supervision of "Passporting" Payment Institutions
General Contact Point
6. PART VI – BUSINESS CONDUCT RULES
Transparency of conditions and information requirements
The rights and obligations in relation to the provision
and use of payment services
Data protection, operational and security risks and
strong customer authentication
7. PART VII – HOW CAN DILLON EUSTACE ASSIST
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.