An ethical economy
An ethical management of our economy is at the center of our country development. Our government has decided to bolster the rights of our society and the environment, through innovative, clear regulations that encourage efficient business operations, while ensuring respect for nature, the worker and our society as a whole.
Necessary reform of the State
|Constituent Assembly||Modern institutional framework|
|Tax amendments||Fiscal stability|
|Elimination of extreme outsourcing||Fair labor relations|
|Production and Investment Code||Incentives and a clear framework for investment|
Development model and the role of the State
- The Production Code sets out a new, modern legal framework, encouraging private investment.
- The code specifically highlights the Government's model for economic development and transformation of our production matrix
- Monetary policy based on dollarization.
- General incentives for private investment to make our country more competitive.
- Plus additional Incentives in specific sector with high potential to serve internal and external markets and to shift in productive matrix from the export of primary products to that of added value products. To consult list of sectors go to www.mcpec.gob.ec
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.