In this edition, we look at:
Intellectual Property – China
- Trump Administration Initiates Section 301 Investigation of China's Acts, Policies and Practices Related to Technology Transfer, Intellectual Property and Innovation
- China's New 5-Year Plan on Developing Judicial Protection of Intellectual Property Rights
- Taking Advantage of Trade Mark and Copyright Protection in China – Perspectives for Foreign Companies
- PRC Case Update: Under Armour vs Uncle Martian
- An Update on Recent Practice by TRAB on the Review of Refused Trade Mark Applications
Intellectual Property – Hong Kong
- An Employer's Right To An Employee's Invention: Lessons From The Recent Acron Decision
Data Privacy – Hong Kong
- The XXX Files: Privacy Implications in Hong Kong
Cybersecurity – China
- Navigating the Latest Developments in China's Cybersecurity Law
Visit us at www.mayerbrownjsm.com
Mayer Brown is a global legal services organization comprising legal practices that are separate entities (the Mayer Brown Practices). The Mayer Brown Practices are: Mayer Brown LLP, a limited liability partnership established in the United States; Mayer Brown International LLP, a limited liability partnership incorporated in England and Wales; Mayer Brown JSM, a Hong Kong partnership, and its associated entities in Asia; and Tauil & Chequer Advogados, a Brazilian law partnership with which Mayer Brown is associated. "Mayer Brown" and the Mayer Brown logo are the trademarks of the Mayer Brown Practices in their respective jurisdictions.
© Copyright 2016. The Mayer Brown Practices. All rights reserved.
This article provides information and comments on legal issues and developments of interest. The foregoing is not a comprehensive treatment of the subject matter covered and is not intended to provide legal advice. Readers should seek specific legal advice before taking any action with respect to the matters discussed herein. Please also read the JSM legal publications Disclaimer.