Canada | October 29, 2020 | 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM ET
Join us for this webinar in which we will be presenting an annual update to the trends in governance and executive compensation.
- Statements relating to the purpose of corporations
- Board practices allowing directors to fulfill their duties in times of COVID-19
- Diversity and inclusion - what's next?
- Institutional investors' expectations regarding virtual meetings
- Hot topics in executive compensation
- Thierry Dorval, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright
- Catherine McCall, Executive Director, Canadian Coalition for Good Governance
- Catherine Simard, Director, Investment Stewardship for Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec
- Debra L. Sisti, Managing Director and Head of Canadian Research for Institutional Shareholder Services Governance
This is a 90 minute bilingual webinar.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits
This program contains 1.5 hours of content. If you watch the webinar in its entirety, you will be able to download your certificate of attendance that may be submitted to your professional order.
About Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Norton Rose Fulbright is a global law firm. We provide the world's preeminent corporations and financial institutions with a full business law service. We have 3800 lawyers and other legal staff based in more than 50 cities across Europe, the United States, Canada, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa, the Middle East and Central Asia.
Recognized for our industry focus, we are strong across all the key industry sectors: financial institutions; energy; infrastructure, mining and commodities; transport; technology and innovation; and life sciences and healthcare.
Wherever we are, we operate in accordance with our global business principles of quality, unity and integrity. We aim to provide the highest possible standard of legal service in each of our offices and to maintain that level of quality at every point of contact.
For more information about Norton Rose Fulbright, see nortonrosefulbright.com/legal-notices.
Law around the world
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.