The rapid migration to digital technologies driven by the pandemic has accelerated the digitization of business functions in Canada and across the globe. A dominant trend has been the use of automation, innovative digital platforms, and artificial intelligence (AI) to address rapid changes in supply chain related constraints and priorities.
Joining our lawyers will be guest speaker Stephany Lapierre, the founder and CEO of Tealbook, a highly coveted supply chain thought leader, and one of the most influential minds in emerging data technologies.
- How to manage your disrupted supply chain with AI
- Risk analysis frameworks to help you assess and mitigate risks related to digitization within compressed timelines
- The sprint towards agile procurement and contracting
- The ownership blind spot: How to properly retain value in your data, business processes and technology
- Potential cyber and data security risk
- Anthony de Fazekas, Head of Technology and Innovation Canada, Toronto
- Stephany Lapierre, Founder and CEO of Tealbook, Toronto
- Angela Grams, Partner, Technology and Innovation, Vancouver
- Laila Paszti, Of Counsel, Technology and Innovation, Toronto
This is a 60 minute webinar and its delivery is available in English only.
About Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Norton Rose Fulbright is a global law firm. We provide the world's preeminent corporations and financial institutions with a full business law service. We have 3800 lawyers and other legal staff based in more than 50 cities across Europe, the United States, Canada, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa, the Middle East and Central Asia.
Recognized for our industry focus, we are strong across all the key industry sectors: financial institutions; energy; infrastructure, mining and commodities; transport; technology and innovation; and life sciences and healthcare.
Wherever we are, we operate in accordance with our global business principles of quality, unity and integrity. We aim to provide the highest possible standard of legal service in each of our offices and to maintain that level of quality at every point of contact.
For more information about Norton Rose Fulbright, see nortonrosefulbright.com/legal-notices.
Law around the world
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.