This insight is designed for information of users on recent issues tackled by international audit regulators. In this insight you will find the following:
- IAASB Consults on Key Areas of Audit Quality
- IAASB Publushes 2015 Handbook
- IAESB Issues Guidance for the Standard on Professional Competence for Audit Engagement Partners
- IAESB Proposes Strategy for Future and Priorities
- IFAC Publishes Paper on the Principles of Good Regulation
- IPSASB Establishes Consultative Advisory Group
- PCAOB Adopts Rules on Naming the Engagement Partner and Firms Participating in the Audit
- PCAOB Concludes International Institute on Audit Regulation
For more details on recent developments please read the publication attached.
Download publication in english.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.