Who's Who Legal (WWL), in association with Global Arbitration Review (GAR), has recognized seven Jones Day lawyers as leading practitioners in their field in its "Arbitration 2021" guide.
The guide is compiled through independent research and nominations from peers and clients, including general counsel and arbitration lawyers in private practice.
"We are proud of our lawyers recognized in WWL: Arbitration 2021 and grateful for the recognition received from clients and peers who trust our team to handle the most complex international disputes," said Greg Shumaker, leader of the Firm's Global Disputes Practice. "The recognition of several future leaders (under the age of 45) demonstrates that the Firm's strength, talent, and commitment in international arbitration continue to grow."
The full list of Jones Day's lawyers recognized in WWL: Arbitration 2021 is below.
Arbitrators and Counsel
- Vanessa Foncke (partner, Brussels)
- Elie Kleiman (partner, Paris)
- Steven Smith (partner, San Francisco)
- Sylvia Tonova (partner, London)
Future Leaders: Partners
- Zachary Sharpe (partner, Singapore)
Future Leaders: Non-partners
- Philip Devenish (associate, London)
- Claire Pauly (associate, Paris)