Join Morrison & Foerster's Securities, Enforcement, and White Collar Defense partner, Jina Choi, for a Virtual SEC Accounting & Reporting Update for Public Companies Conference on November 19-20, 2020. This two-day program hosted by CPE Inc., will touch on the rules, regulations, and reporting requirements of SEC accounting as well as the ongoing impact of COVID-19. Jina will join SEC, PCAOB, and FASB regulators, members of the Big 4, plus corporate, industry, and legal experts, who will share the latest developments.
- Key SEC Developments & Enforcement Issues
- ESG & Financial Reporting
- FASB Update
- Financial Instruments: Credit Losses (ASC Topic 326) & Current Expected Credit Loss (CECL) Model
- Public Company Auditing Update
- SEC Comment Letter Trends
- Recent Developments in Business Combinations, including Goodwill & impairments
- Financial Accounting & Reporting Impact of Change to LIBOR Reference Rate
- Internal Controls- Hot Topics
Due to the pandemic and social distancing, this Conference will be held as an exclusive online event, and CPE Inc. is offering a 33% discount for Morrison & Foerster registrants. To claim your discount, please be sure to use reference number MFSEC20 when you register online or by calling 1-800-544-1114.
We look forward to you joining us.