9:00 am - 5:00 pm ET
The Institute on Securities Regulation brings together the nation's leading securities and corporate legal experts to deliver practical information, insights, and real-world strategies and solutions to the challenges facing clients today.
Joan McKown, a Securities Litigation & SEC Enforcement partner resident in the Firm's Washington Office, will speak on strategies for effective advocacy before the government, and other issues, from the defense perspective.
What You Will Learn
- The latest developments in the capital markets, including trends in debt offerings, the state of equity markets, seasoned issuer offerings
- Financing issues for private companies, including secondary liquidity, and the impact of the pandemic on the VC market
- Disclosure challenges for public companies, including a new panel on recurring disclosure challenges
- A primer on proxy, and a new panel on getting the most out of your proxy statement
- Accounting and auditing developments that companies, audit committees, and counsel need to know
- Recent developments in Delaware law
- The return of M&A: Dealmaking through crisis and recovery
- Updates on enforcement priorities from state and federal regulators
- The defense perspective on enforcement
- Key considerations in bringing, defending, and resolving private securities litigation
- Keynote Address: Hon. Allison Herren Lee, Commissioner, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Luncheon Roundtable on Addressing Diversity and Inclusion in Law (New)
- Upclose with the Corp. Fin. Director and Deputy Director, and the Enforcement Co-Directors from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
Who Should Attend
Attorneys who want to expand their knowledge and keep up with all aspects of securities regulation, including senior in-house attorneys, attorneys with expertise in other fields and all attorneys interested in understanding securities laws and the latest best practices.
REGISTRATION AND CLE CREDITS
For more information on this webinar, including registration and CLE details, please visit the "52nd Annual Institute on Securities Regulation" page on the PLI website.