On November 11, The Environmental Protection Agency and the Irish Centre for European Law will host a virtual conference on the theme Environmental Law Enforcement: Emerging Challenges 2020.
The conference will consider a number of contemporary topics relating to environmental law enforcement including:
- Protecting the natural environment;
- The role of law in climate action;
- Environmental Impact Assessment;
- Environmental Liability Directive; and
- The idea of a Planning and Environmental Court.
Partner and head of environment and climate, Alice Whittaker, will be one of the contributors on the day. Alice will speak on 'Public Participation under the EIA Directive: Recent Developments and Issues'.
The conference is open to all and free of charge to join.
For further information or to register, please click here.