April 9, 10:00 am
Approx. 30 minutes
The webinar will be held in English
In this webinar we will share insights and experiences from customers that use our whistleblowing system. They have anonymously answered questions including:
- How many messages have been received through the whistleblower system?
- What types of questions are raised through the whistleblowing system?
- What proportion of the whistleblowing messages have led to an investigation of the matter reported?
- Which roles are included in whistleblowing teams?
During the webinar we will share the main findings and trends from the study and discuss the underlying reasons for the results.
We can already now reveal that this year, our customers responded overwhelmingly that building trust was the most important benefit of having a whistleblowing system in place. Examples of benefits pointed out by customers are:
- "Reality check"
- "Brand building"
- "Building trust; creating a safe space to raise concerns and to work; raising morale."
If you cannot make it... Do not worry! The webinar will be recorded and made available for you to watch whenever it suits you.