A small nation in West Indies, St Kitts and Nevis is a part of the Lesser Antilles situated around 2000 km southeast of Miami, USA. The nation is a democracy with the Queen of England being the Head of the State. The country’s capital and seat of the government is at Basseterre on the larger St. Kitts island. This scenic country is connected with different parts of US, Europe, and the Caribbean.
The Citizenship-by-Investment Program in St. Kitts and Nevis was established in 1984. This Program is currently the oldest such program in the world. The Citizenship by Investment Unit follows rigid investment requirements and conducts meticulous due diligence to attract investor citizens of good character.
|Country Size||261 km2|
|GDP (billion current USD)||1.22|
|Earning per capita (current USD)||20, 300|
|Passport Meter||Click Here|
|Cost Of Living||Click Here|
Benefits: Saint Kitts & Nevis Investment Immigration
- Visa free travel to all Schengen Area.
- Visa free travel to Switzerland, UK and Ireland
- No minimum residence requirements.
- Simple Procedure with minimum government formalities.
- Option to include family members in the application form.
- No income or wealth tax.
- Option to reside in any of 15 Caribbean community countries (CARICOM countries)
- Lifetime citizenship
- Second passport and dual citizenship at your disposal
- No Personal visit required
Citizenship by Investment is available under two different options for investors above the age of 18 years:
- Investment in Real Estate
- Investment in the Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation
Investment Requirements for Real Estate
|Real Estate- only villas and condominium units||$400,000|
Investment Requirements for Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation
|Single Applicant||US$ 250,000|
|Applicant and up to 3 family members||US$ 300,000|
|Applicant up to 5 family members||US$ 350,000|
|Applicant with up to 7 family members||US$ 450,000.|
|Per person fee for unmarried dependent children between 18-25 years||US$ 50,000|
Fees: Saint Kitts & Nevis Investment Immigration
|Main Applicant||US$ 50,047.00|
|Each child of main applicant under the age of 18 years||US$ 25,047.00|
|Each qualified dependent of main applicant above the age of 18 (other than spouse)||US$ 50,047.00|
|Compulsory insurance fund contribution and conveyance fees for real estate purchase||4-5% of the purchase price.|
|SDIF- Due Diligence and Processing Fee|
|Main Applicant||US$ 7,500.00|
|Dependents above 16 years||US$ 4,000.00|
Inclusion of Family Members
The following family members may be included in an application
- Child below the age of 18 years,
- Child who is a full-time student between the age of 18- 25 years,
- Physically or mentally challenged child aged older than 18 years.
- Dependent parents or grandparents of applicant or spouse older than 65 years.
Processing Time: Saint Kitts & Nevis Investment Immigration
The application process will be completed within 90 day. Delays may occur due to processing and background checks.
Documentations: Saint Kitts & Nevis Investment Immigration
- Proof of Identity and Signature Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Police Certificate
- Original bank reference letter
- Original professional reference letter
- Proof of residential address and marriage or divorce.
- Proof of source of investment funds
- Other prescribed documents
Investors opting for the Real Estate Option should submit
- Copy of executed real estate contract.
- Evidence of title transfer after receiving approval in principle.