- Fortune released its 2019 Change the World list of 52 companies using their business to help the planet.
- Apollo Global Management jumps into impact investing with a $1 billion debut social impact fund.
- In his latest Forbes piece, Bob Eccles discusses the importance of the transportation sector to the sustainable development goals.
- Artificial intelligence technology and data scientists are helping investors pursue sustainable investment strategies.
- Japan is considering a pledge of $8.6 billion to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, with a focus on disaster reduction, health care, and education.
- How did Portugal become the epicenter of sustainability for the wine industry? Learn about the Porto Protocol, a commitment to action by members of the wine industry.
- The world's largest all-electric ferry completed its maiden voyage and is expected to be fully operational by September.
Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© Morrison & Foerster LLP. All rights reserved