Speakers from Manhattan Hospitality Advisors, Tiered Communication Services Inc. and Willis Towers Watson will join Bob Braun of JMBM's Global Hospitality Group® for this informative online program.
Please join us this week, on Thursday, June 25, 2020, when Meet the Money® Online addresses an issue of critical importance to the hospitality industry: information security.
As privacy laws demand companies do more to protect customer and employee data - and cyber hackers become more sophisticated - making sure your hotel's information is secure has never been more important.
This free webinar will take place on Thursday, June 25 at 10:30 AM PDT / 1:30 PM EDT. Register Now.
Join our panel of cybersecurity experts and hospitality veterans for a 1-hour webinar to discuss:
- What personal information hotels collect and how they use it
- The role of hotel owners, operators and brands in guest information
- Technology aspects of information collection, use and protection
- Insurance issues - how to mitigate risk and cost using insurance
- Legal obligations and compliance
This discussion will be moderated by Robert E. Braun, partner and co-chair of the Cybersecurity and Privacy Group at Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP who works with companies on their data technology, privacy and security matters. Bob is also a senior member of JMBM's Global Hospitality Group® and has more than 20 years of experience in representing hotel owners and developers in hotel management and franchise agreements, condo hotel securities issues and many transactional matters, including entity formation, financing, and joint ventures.
Our speakers include:
- Jonathan Adam, Co-Founder and Chief Technology Officer, Tiered Communication Services, Inc.Jonathan Adam is a founding member and CTO of Tiered Communication Services, Inc. With 17 years of hotel experience, he pairs high end development projects with extremely secure advanced technology systems for an unsurpassed guest user experience, driving amazing rates of return to owners. He holds multiple technology patents, and co-founded the ySuite Incubator in Austin and PracTECHal Solutions headquartered in Las Vegas. The ySuite team owns and operates multiple hotels in the Austin area, and utilizing the TCS technology infrastructure, they generate significant amounts of high margin add-on revenue through new hospitality revenue channels.
- Jack Westergom, Managing Director and Founder, Manhattan Hospitality AdvisorsJack Westergom is Managing Director and Founder of Manhattan Hospitality Advisors. Jack is a veteran hotelier whose background includes asset management, hotel/resort operations, international marketing, investment relations and real estate development including many of the top 25 hotels and resorts in the world. Manhattan Hospitality Advisors has provided oversight on over $18 billion of hospitality assets around the world and has helped hotels to successfully navigate through four real estate downturns.
- Heather Wilkinson, SVP, FINEX E&O/Cyber, Wills Towers WatsonHeather Wilkinson is SVP in the FINEX Cyber & E&O practice for Willis Towers Watson with over fourteen years of experience in the cyber insurance industry. Heather is a founding member of the Willis Towers Watson E&O and Cyber Broker Team; she joined the organization in 2006 and has been instrumental in placing some of the largest towers of E&O and Cyber insurance placements in the world. She is uniquely qualified to handle Cyber and Professional Liability issues and placements and is based in Los Angeles.
There is no fee for this program.
Originally published June 22, 2020.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.