Today the Directorate of Defense Trade Controls published an update to its operations as follows:
- Licensing, Commodity Jurisdictions, and General Correspondence: Though longer processing times are expected, DDTC continues to process these submissions and new licenses will be accepted.
- Enrollment and Registration: Still operating and being processed via DECCS.
- Voluntary Disclosures: Disclosures and related information may be submitted via email to DTCC-CaseStatus@state.gov. Materials should be sent on company letterhead and in PDF format. It is not necessary to send a duplicate hardcopy to DTCC through the mail.
U.S. Census Bureau Operations
- Call Centers and Email Inboxes: Will remain open.
- Voluntary Self-Disclosures and Data Requests: Submit electronically to the Trade Regulations Branch (TRB) in a password-protected file to email@example.com (for VSDs) or Data User & Trade Outreach Branch (DUTOB) to firstname.lastname@example.org (for data requests). Or submit via secured fax at 301-763-8835.
For questions on this trade alert, feel free to reach out at email@example.com.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.