Dear clients and friends,
In this edition, we look at:
Trade Marks – China
- Case Update- TAG HEUER vs TAG HEUER
Trade Marks – Hong Kong
- Jurisdiction Jeopardy: What Happens When Summonses are Filed in the Wrong Court?
Trade Marks and Patents – Hong Kong
- Madrid Protocol and "Original Grant Patent" – An Update
Intellectual Property – China
- 2017 Provisions on Jurisdiction over Intellectual Property Cases in Beijing
Patents – China
- New Rule on Patent International Exhaustion Opening the Door for "Used Goods" Entering the US Market
Anti-unfair Competition Law – China
- China Revises Its Anti-Unfair Competition Law – New Implications for Commercial Trading
Data Privacy – Asia
- Ready from the Starting Line – Why and How Companies in Asia Should Prepare for the EU General Data Protection Regulation
Cybersecurity – China
- An Update on China's Cybersecurity Law
Visit us at www.mayerbrownjsm.com
Mayer Brown is a global legal services organization comprising legal practices that are separate entities (the Mayer Brown Practices). The Mayer Brown Practices are: Mayer Brown LLP, a limited liability partnership established in the United States; Mayer Brown International LLP, a limited liability partnership incorporated in England and Wales; Mayer Brown JSM, a Hong Kong partnership, and its associated entities in Asia; and Tauil & Chequer Advogados, a Brazilian law partnership with which Mayer Brown is associated. "Mayer Brown" and the Mayer Brown logo are the trademarks of the Mayer Brown Practices in their respective jurisdictions.
© Copyright 2016. The Mayer Brown Practices. All rights reserved.
This article provides information and comments on legal issues and developments of interest. The foregoing is not a comprehensive treatment of the subject matter covered and is not intended to provide legal advice. Readers should seek specific legal advice before taking any action with respect to the matters discussed herein. Please also read the JSM legal publications Disclaimer.