Dear clients and friends,
In this edition, we look at:
Trade Marks – China
- The Continuing Battle over the "IPHONE" mark in respect of Leather Goods in China
Patents – China
- China's Judicial Interpretation on Patent Infringement Trials
- Patent Licensing to China: Is a Joint Venture Necessary?
Counterfeiting – China
- China Named Again as Global Source of Counterfeit Goods
Data Protection – Hong Kong
- To Market or Not to Market? Outsourced Service Provider Convicted for Breach of Direct Marketing Provisions
Cyber Security – Hong Kong
- Riding on the Crest of a Wave of Emerging Risks – New Initiatives on Cyber-security by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority and the Securities and Futures Commission
The Asia IP & TMT Group
Mayer Brown JSM
Visit us at www.mayerbrownjsm.com
Mayer Brown is a global legal services organization comprising legal practices that are separate entities (the Mayer Brown Practices). The Mayer Brown Practices are: Mayer Brown LLP, a limited liability partnership established in the United States; Mayer Brown International LLP, a limited liability partnership incorporated in England and Wales; Mayer Brown JSM, a Hong Kong partnership, and its associated entities in Asia; and Tauil & Chequer Advogados, a Brazilian law partnership with which Mayer Brown is associated. "Mayer Brown" and the Mayer Brown logo are the trademarks of the Mayer Brown Practices in their respective jurisdictions.
© Copyright 2016. The Mayer Brown Practices. All rights reserved.
This article provides information and comments on legal issues and developments of interest. The foregoing is not a comprehensive treatment of the subject matter covered and is not intended to provide legal advice. Readers should seek specific legal advice before taking any action with respect to the matters discussed herein. Please also read the JSM legal publications Disclaimer.