We're pleased to publish our latest regulatory spotlight, highlighting and dissecting recent regulatory updates and developments affecting the financial services industry globally.
In this edition, you can read the following articles:
- DAC6: EU states – and intermediaries – race to meet cross-border tax transparency deadlines, Antonello Argenziano
- Introduction of practical regulation and considerations in Luxembourg due to the COVID-crisis, Veronique Bastin
- UAE Free Zone Authorities announce measures to assist foreign investors, Patricia 't Hart-van Rooijen and Francesca Borghi
- COVID-19 and upcoming annual general meetings of shareholders in the Netherlands, Marcelo Delfos and Michiel van der Maat
- Introducing the Global Investor Programme in Singapore, Nicholas Tan
- GATS seeks to digitise the aviation finance industry, Anne Flood, Vassilena Ouzounova and Paul Griffith
- ESG shift being driven by what really matters, Ian Rumens
- 'Steadying the ship' for Alternative Investment Fund Managers during uncertain times, David O'Flaherty
- Two new laws effective 7 February 2020 in the Cayman Islands, Matthew Rush
Originally published Apr 27, 2020.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.