We're pleased to publish our latest regulatory spotlight, highlighting and dissecting recent regulatory updates and developments affecting the financial services industry globally.
In this edition, you can read the following articles:
- Guernsey funds are going green, Kees Jager
- Reflection and inflection: the past and present of regulatory change, Ciara Smith
- People are key to digital transformation, Lee Godfrey
- Singapore launches the VCC, Samuel Chang and Neco Dusseldorp
- China's foreign investment law, Bill Guo
- What you need to know about the Multilateral Instrument, Jan Hein Geertsema and Steffan Galesloot
- Expanded regulatory oversight for Cayman Island Funds, Lesley Connolly
- The crux of the beneficial owner register - tightening up, Claudio Fanger and Jurgen Borgt
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.