Arendt Case Review is a newsletter designed by Arendt Litigation Group to inform you about recent decisions of the Luxembourg and/or European courts.
– Indemnity for losses incurred
– Accepted invoice
– Payment of an invoice without reservations - waiver of recourse - insurers (subrogation)
Unilateral expert assessments
– Probative value
Compensation for damages
– Benefit of the doubt (no)
– Compensatory damages and moratory damages
– Garnishment on unilateral request - duty of cooperation
– Civil liability – orders and decisions to dismiss proceedings - exception of res judicata
– Relative effect of service (indivisibility)
– Immediate termination of the employment contract on serious grounds
– Indemnity (time-bar)
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.