Arendt Case Review is a newsletter designed by Arendt Litigation Group to inform you about recent decisions of the Luxembourg and/or European courts.
- Litigation between shareholders and directors
- Representation of a company after its liquidation
Civil and commercial law
- Proof – the judicial confession
Law of obligations
- Unlawful cause, burden of proof
- Right of appeal
- New arguments raised on appeal
- Dismissal – motivation letter
- Dismissal – parental leave
- Retroactivity, trademark infringements
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.