In addition to the False Claims Act Guide: 2019 and the road ahead, we are featuring a six-part podcast series based on select sections of the report. Go behind-the-scenes for more in-depth analysis of core issues at play and what they could mean for FCA litigation moving forward.
The False Claims Act at the Supreme Court
In today's episode, we'll visit with Hogan Lovells counsel Matthew Sullivan, from our New York office, and associate Claudia Pare, from our Washington, D.C. office. They will be discussing "The False Claims Act at the Supreme Court."
- February 5: AseraCare Decision | Mike Theis & Jennifer Brechbill
- February 12: Lessons from Polansky: the role of sub-regulatory guidance in FCA litigation | Mike Theis & Clara Troyer
- February 19: Cybersecurity and the False Claims Act: A new frontier for contractor liability | Mike Vernick & Mike Schiemer
- February 26: FCA Enforcement in the Financial Services Sector: HUD solidifying agenda to drastically dial back FCA enforcement in the FHA residential mortgage lending space | Chava Brandriss & Ashley Hutto-Schultz
- March 4: Looking ahead | Greg Noonan & Michele Sartori
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.