Recent M&A Activity:
- July 1, 2019: Harsco (Air-X-Changers), a subsidiary of Harsco, was acquired by Chart Industries for $592 million. The acquisition enables Chart's newest segment, E&C FinFans, to concentrate on its unique and broad product offering and capabilities in air cooled heat exchangers and fans.
- July 1, 2019: Cinco Oil & Gas reached a definitive agreement to be acquired by Pillar Energy Management for an undisclosed amount.
- July 1, 2019: Horizon Consultants was acquired by Mangan for an undisclosed amount. This acquisition provides Mangan with a local presence to serve Louisiana clients.
- July 8, 2019: CWS Wind Farm reached a definitive agreement to be acquired by Greenbacker Renewable Energy Company on an undisclosed date.
- July 15, 2019: Carrizo Oil and Gas reached a definitive agreement to be acquired by Callon Petroleum Company for $3.2 billion. The acquisition will accelerate Callon Petroleum Company's free cash flow, capital efficiency and deleveraging goals through an optimized model of large-scale development across the portfolio.
- July 15, 2019: Texas Oil and Minerals was acquired by Golden Triangle Enterprises through a reverse merger for an undisclosed amount.
- July 15, 2019: Geronimo Energy was acquired by National Grid for $100 million.
- July 16, 2019: Trans Bay Cable was acquired by NextEra Energy for an undisclosed sum.
- July 16, 2019: Hickman Geological Consulting was acquired by American Energy Partners (Water Treatment) for $40.5 million. This acquisition marks the beginning of American Energy's buy and build strategy.
- July 29, 2019: Sabine Oil & Gas reached a definitive agreement to be acquired by Osaka Gas for $610 million on an undisclosed date.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.