Wifredo Ferrer and Michael Werner are Partners and Norma Krayem is Senior Policy Advisor in the Washington D.C. office
Meital Stavinsky is a Partner and Alec Puig is an Associate in the Miami office
David Sofge is an Attorney in the Fort Lauderdale office
Holland & Knight invites you to read our Winter 2017 Israel Practice newsletter, in which our authors discuss pertinent American-Israeli topics. As Israel has been a crossroads and a prolific source of new ideas for more than 3,000 years, a natural tradition of inventiveness finds its most recent expression in the creation of a technology startup ecosystem with global impact. This newsletter, among other relevant topics, addresses how the innovative technologies and ideas generated in Israel can be deployed in the United States and globally.
- Israel in the Sights of Foreign Corrupt Practices Act Regulators
- U.S. Congress Takes the Wheel on Autonomous Vehicles
- Treasury Report Highlights Changing Environment for Real Estate Finance Online
- Digital Health: FDA's New Genetic Testing Policy Continues Streamlined Approach
- U.S. Focus on Strengthening Cybersecurity Provides Opportunity for Israeli Firms
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.