Current filters:  
Estate Management
European Union
Arthur Cox
If a public authority wishes to enter into a land development transaction, is it required to tender the contract under public procurement rules? That depends.
Dillon Eustace
When purchasing an apartment within a development, the usual title furnished is long leasehold. This may be either Land Registry long leasehold or Registry of Deeds long leasehold. Each development has communal areas, which are used by all apartment owners to access their respective apartments.
FREE News Alerts
Sign Up for our free News Alerts - All the latest articles on your chosen topics condensed into a free bi-weekly email.
Popular Contributors
Upcoming Events
Font Size:
Mondaq Social Media